<< | Page list | >>
About using LaTeX with LyX
LyX produces very clean LaTeX code, compared with other frontends.
Some links to other sites related to LaTeX:
- LyX, LaTeX and TeX — An essential read for those creating or modifying environments, by Steve Litt
Pages in this group (included from PageList, edit PageList):
- LaTeX to LyX: (:include Site.DefineWikiStyles:)
- Files with special chars: On the use of "file names with special characters" with LaTeX
- Package BM: The package
bm.sty allows you to write bold greek letters (both upper and lower case) within LaTeX. It is part of the standard LaTeX tools bundle, i.e., it's always present.
- Footnotes in section headings: If you want footnotes in section headings, say Section 1 entitled "Strong Beginning", do the the following:
- LaTeX bugs: Here are some bugs in LaTeX supporting programs that affect functionality of LyX.
- Installing LaTeX packages: <Use this first line to write a "teaser" of this page, i.e. a small summary/description of the page and it's purpose. It could be something like: How to insert equations with specified equation numbers.>
- Expand newcommands for LyX import: Expand newcommands into native LaTeX code that LyX can interpret on LaTeX import.
Useful LaTeX documentation links