<< | Page list | >>
How to use LyX for articles in journals of the the American Economic Association (AEA).
The The American Economic Association provides guidelines and LaTeX-styles for articles submitted to its journals.
- Download this archive file: http://www.aeaweb.org/templates/latex_templates.zip
- Assuming that you are using MiKTeX, create a subfolder named aea in MiKTeX's latex package folder, e.g.
and extract the archive file there, except of the *.sty files of the archive!. (These style files are part of other LaTeX-packages that are usually installed separately and can therefore cause conflicts.)
- Create a subfolder named aea in MiKTeX's BibTeX style folder, e.g.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\bibtex\bst\aea
and extract there the file aea.bst from the archive.
- To make the new files visible for MiKTeX, use the Start menu Programs->MiKTeX->Settings and press there "Refresh FNDB".
- In LyX use the menu Tools->Reconfigure, and then restart LyX.
LyX includes the template file AEA.lyx.