<< | Page list | >>
Links to documentation about LyX and other things related to LyX.
Regarding copyrights and license of material contributed to this wiki, please see Site.copyrights.
Help documents distributed with LyX
The LyX installation comes with several help documents, look under the menu
Help. There you should find for instance:
Tutorial and the
User's guide. See LyX help documents for more information.
The latest versions of these manuals can be found in PDF format on this page: DocumentationDevelopment
- Searchable PDF of merged manuals of LyX 1.6.4
- Searchable Contents of combined Tutorial, User, Extended, & Customization Guides
Generic and introductory documentation
Documentation about specific aspects/parts
Documentation development homepage
Searching list archives when problem solving is urgent:
- Search LyX user's list [marc.theaimsgroup.com] - A good web interface to search the LyX users mailing list
- Search LyX user's list [www.mail-archive.com] - Another web interface to search the LyX user's mailing list
- Links: Links to other sites and resources related to LyX
- HOWTO for LyX/Mac [18james.com] contains information about for instance installing LyX on a Macintosh.
Development Related Issues:
Directory listing of the LyX documentation as PDF:s