<< | Page list | >>
How to use LyX for articles in Journals of International Union of Crystallography (ICUr).
The International Union of Crystallography provides instructions and LaTeX-styles for articles.
- Download all files from ftp://ftp.iucr.org/templates/latex/ except of the file iucr.layout and the content of the folder utility.
- Assuming that you are using MiKTeX, create a subfolder named IUCr in MiKTeX's latex package folder, e.g.
and copy the file iucr.cls there.
- Create a subfolder named IUCr in MiKTeX's BibTeX style folder, e.g.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\bibtex\bst\IUCr
and copy the files iucr.bst and iucrit.bst there.
- Create a subfolder named IUCr in MiKTeX's BibTeX file folder, e.g.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\bibtex\bib\IUCr
and copy the file iucr.bib there
- To make the new files visible for MiKTeX, use the Start menu Programs->MiKTeX->Settings and press there "Refresh FNDB".
- Since LyX 2.2 a layout file for IUCr is is part of LyX. For older LyX versions download the layout file from here and copy it to LyX's layout file folder, e.g.
C:\Program Files (x86)\LyX 2.1\Resources\layouts
- In LyX use the menu Tools->Reconfigure, and then restart LyX.
You can download a template file from here.
Since LyX 2.2.0 the template file IUCr-article.lyx is part of LyX.