<< | Page list | >>
The roadmap for LyX 2.4.0.
Transit alpha -> beta
- the list below gets cleared out
- no highest prority and dataloss bug around
Date: the closest prerelease tarball planned here.
Things to be finished
alpha -> beta
- Reverting the behavior that changes a missing child from an error to a warning (you can see discussion here: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/msg216032.html ). (If I remember correctly, it's not just a simple revert, although I forgot the details. In any case, I just need to find time to work on it and revert it and run through a variety of situations. Scott)
beta -> RC
RC -> Final
Tentative list of improvements devs have in mind, no need of fix for the next release
- fix hyperref, so people can use unicode= etc (Email thread "Hyperref support" Wed Mar 18 16:31:48 2020 on users list) (would be nice, but we have this issue for years) (Pavel)
- recent toc_ related crashes (thread from Mon Nov 1 14:24:46 202; we have Juergen's patch, but there might other pending issues I would like to review). (Pavel)
Category: Development, LyX_2_4