<< | Page list | >>
Using german bibliography and citings.
[Watson and Crick, 1953] --> (Watson und Crick, 1953)
Adding the .bst and setup
- Add a bibliography in LyX (You will be prompted to give the location of your .bib file)
- In your document settings, choose your preferred cite style (for example, natbib)
- Download a matching .bst file that is compatible to the cite style (for natbib use dinat.bst)
- Put that .bst into your bib style directory (for example: /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/bibtex/bst )
- Run texhash on the console, so your tex system will notice the update.
- in LyX: Choose Tools->Tex Information and select "Bibtex styles". There press rescan and select the new .bst file (e.g. dinat.bst)
- In your LyX-document: Click on the "Bibtex Generated Bibliography" button that represents your literature listing and choose the new .bst file.
Note: In your bib file you must not use a & and ä. For ä use "a .
Note: The .bst file may already be available on your system.