<< | Page list | >>
Layout and example file for the International Journal of Remote Sensing (IJRS)
The International Journal of Remote Sensing, an official journal of the Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Society, provides a LaTeX style guide and Class file tRES2e for article submission.
- Download the style guide and LaTeX class treslatex.zip
- Extract somewhere the contents of treslatex.zip
- Next it is required to make the class available to LaTeX, for example:
Directories below refer to a linux system, are not default and vary from system to system.
Executing the commands below as root might be necessary.
- create a sub-directory tres under both the /usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex/ and /usr/share/texmf-texlive/bibtex/bst/ directories.
- copy the respective .cls and .sty files under /usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex/tres and the provided tRES.bst file under /usr/share/texmf-texlive/bibtex/bst/tres.
- execute texhash
- Download this layout file and copy it to LyX's layouts folder.
- In LyX use the menu Tools->Reconfigure, and then restart LyX.
The Layout seems to work with the default document settings and the Roman fonts set to Times Roman. However, it has not been tested in detail yet.
An example LyX file and a BibTeX-file are provided here for testing.