<< | Page list | >>
To integrate StatWeave into LyX so that you don't have to use raw TeX code. This allows the blending of programming code (such as Stata, Matlab, etc.) and expository text.
- Create a document module and some settings additions.
- Copy statweave.module to you your
LyX 2.0/Resources/layouts program folder.
- Open LyX and go to Tools→Reconfigure.
- Restart LyX and go to Tools→Preferences.
- On the left choose File Handling→File Formats.
- Click the New... button and then fill in "Format: StatWeave", check "Document format", "Short Name: statweave", "Extension: swv". Then "Apply".
- On the left choose File Handling→Converters.
- Create a new one from "StatWeave" to "LaTeX (pdflatex)" with the command "statweave --target tex $$i" (make the changes and then click "Add" in the upper right). Then Save.
- You now can insert custom insets! The Enter key doesn't seem to work in insets, but you can paste them in.
Leave this field for future bugs or comments for your script