<< | Page list | >>
Using the Copernicus document class
Installing the Copernicus LaTeX package
- Download the file Copernicus_LaTeX_Package.zip from http://publications.copernicus.org/for_authors/latex_instructions.html
- Assuming that you have MiKTeX installed, extract this file to C:\Program Files\MiKTeX\tex\latex\copernicus.
- To let MiKTeX know that it is there, use the Start menu Programs->MiKTeX->Settings and press there "Refresh FNDB".
Installing the Copernicus article layout file to LyX
- Get the file copernicus.layout from
- Copy copernicus.layout to LyX's layout folder, e.g. to
- To let LyX know the new style is there, use in LyX the menu Tools->Reconfigure, and then restart LyX.
You find a LyX template file here
Before this template will compile to PDF, you need to create a file "CV-image.png" in the same folder. You also need to go to Document->DocumentSettings->Language->Encoding-> Other "Language Default (no inputenc)"
Problem: Using BibTeX is not possible in version 2.3 of the copernicus package due to a bug in copernicus.
Partial Solution: If you go to Tools->Preferences->Language Settings and remove the Babel language package you can then use BibTeX..