<< | Page list | >>
Layout file for Mathematics Homeworks
The Harvey Mudd College provides a LaTeX mathematics homework class to typeset math homeworks. This layout file is needed to use this document class with LyX.
This is the homepage of the LaTeX class: http://www.math.hmc.edu/computing/support/tex/classes/hmcpset/
- Download this archive file: http://www.math.hmc.edu/computing/support/tex/classes/hmcpset/hmcpset-current.zip
- Assuming that you are using MiKTeX, create a subfolder named hmcpset in MiKTeX's latex package folder, e.g.
and extract the archive file there.
- To make the new files visible for MiKTeX, use the Start menu Programs->MiKTeX->Settings and press there "Refresh FNDB".
- Copy this layout file to LyX's layout folder.
- Finally start LyX and use the menu Tools->Reconfigure, and then restart LyX.
Here is a LyX example file. To be able to compile it, you need to have the file logan-1-8-6.pdf (from the hmcpset archive file) in the same folder.