<< | Page list | >>
History of the LyX wiki-wiki site
This page briefly annotates the history of the LyX wiki-wiki site. Note that the annotations are in a reverse chronological order, i.e. latest developments first.
- Oops.. forgot to write down stuff here for quite some time. The wiki has now been running PmWiki 2 for a while. Right now I'm getting rid of all
- Still working on reorganizing site while upgrading to PmWiki 2 (which is still in beta but will soon be released).
- Preparing to relase the beta version of this site that includes new features such as:
- Added e-mail notification that's sent to firstname.lastname@example.org -- Christian
- Added AccessKeys for Edit, Upload and Search -- Christian
- Created this page and added most of the annotations below .. -- Christian
- A problem with uploading files >512kB was noticed. -- Christian
- The site has been extensively reconfigured and a proper naviagation menu was added on the left side of the window. -- Christian
- Christian got access to configuration of the wiki-wiki
- The new wiki-wiki site, i.e. this one, was announced (Site.Announcement) -- Christian
- After a suggestion from Lars, a "navigation" menu was put in the page header -- Christian
- The pages from Baruch's wiki-wiki web were moved to http://wiki.lyx.org -- Christian
- http://wiki.lyx.org was installed
- Work started on creating http://wiki.lyx.org. Initially by studying what wiki engine to use. -- Christian
- Christian started added information to Baruch's wiki-wiki, initially the FAQ-pages.
- Baruch Even created a wiki at
ev-en.org/wiki/, but it was not used very much.